Gold prices increase by massive Rs4,800 to reach Rs128,700 per tola
KARACHI – Gold prices continue to break all previous at local and international markets as investors across the world purchasing the yellow metal with a belief that it will hold its value better than other assets as Covid-19’s economic fallout poses threat to global economy.
The per tola price of 24-karat gold in Pakistan on Wednesday witnessed a massive increase of Rs4,800 to reach Rs128,700 from its previous level of Rs123,900.
The price of 10 gram also increased byRs4,116 and it was traded at Rs110,340 today in the local market.
Silver also witnessed a surge as per tola price of the commodity went up by Rs130 to reach Rs1,630 in the country.
The gold prices in the international market increased by $66 to close at $2,041 per ounce from its previous level of $1975.
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Indian man killed by own rooster during cockfight10:25 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021