Kashmir Day: PM Imran addresses special session of AJK Legislative Assembly in Muzaffarabad
MUZAFFARABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has arrived in Muzaffarabad today (Wednesday) to address the special session of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Legislative Assembly to express solidarity with the oppressed people of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoJ&K).
According to media details, AJK President Sardar Masood Khan, Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider Khan, Speaker Legislative Assembly Shah Ghulam Qadir and other high-ranking officials accorded a warm welcome to the premier upon his arrival at the helipad.
Prime Minister Imran Khan was also given a guard of honor by a smartly turned-out contingent of AJK Police at his arrival at AJK Legislative Assembly, where the national anthem of Pakistan was also played on the occasion.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019