Pakistan Army pilots get medals for rescuing French mountaineer
RAWALPINDI – A special award ceremony was held on Wednesday to confer medals on the Pakistan Army Aviation pilots, who rescued a French mountaineer from Nanga Parbat two years ago.
Commander of French Joint Force in Indian Ocean Rear Admiral Didier Malterre conferred France National Defence Bronze Medal to brave pilots of Army Aviation who took part in the daring rescue operation.
In January 2018, a French Mountaineer, Miss Elisabeth Revol was stuck at Nanga Parbat and Pakistan Army Aviation pilots rescued the mountaineer on request of French Embassy.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019