PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif tests negative for coronavirus
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Opposition Leader in the National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif has recovered from novel coronavirus.
According to media details, Shehbaz Sharif’s COVID-19 test turned negative today (Sunday).
PML-N Spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb has said that doctors have advised the PML-N president to get tested for antibodies in three weeks.
The doctors have also advised Shehbaz Sharif to continue extreme caution until result of the test, she added.
On June 4, Shehbaz Sharif’s sample for coronavirus test was collected by Institute of Public Health in light of order of Lahore High Court (LHC). The court has directed director of the institute to submit report of opposition leader’s test in the court.
Earlier, Shehbaz Sharif had tested positive for COVID-19 in early June.
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests: PM Imran pays tribute to police for heroically tackling ...05:19 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani actress Shehzeen Rahat ties the knot03:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021