PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif tests negative for coronavirus
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President and Opposition Leader in the National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif has recovered from novel coronavirus.
According to media details, Shehbaz Sharif’s COVID-19 test turned negative today (Sunday).
PML-N Spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb has said that doctors have advised the PML-N president to get tested for antibodies in three weeks.
The doctors have also advised Shehbaz Sharif to continue extreme caution until result of the test, she added.
On June 4, Shehbaz Sharif’s sample for coronavirus test was collected by Institute of Public Health in light of order of Lahore High Court (LHC). The court has directed director of the institute to submit report of opposition leader’s test in the court.
Earlier, Shehbaz Sharif had tested positive for COVID-19 in early June.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020