Here is the real story behind Aamir Zaki's 'Mera Pyar Tum Hi Ho' that will melt your heart
His contributions to Vital Signs' and Alamgir's work are long-lived. Additionally, Mera Pyar Tum Hi Ho will always be the legacy he left behind for everyone to remember.
The real story behind the song Mera Pyar Tum Hi Ho is far more personal than the connection a listener can probably make to it.
"No one was involved in the making of this song apart from me. I had put together all words and music for the song. I wrote this song after my divorce when I was 24 years old," Zaki was quoted saying an interview.
"We had to come to a point in life where either one us would have broken the other person’s head. So the song was a way of saying everything that I couldn’t possibly utter at the point in time. Hence, Meri awaz suna laen na, meray geeton mae tum… woh alfaaz sunlain na, jo hojatay thae gum."
Zaki believed that the song had such an impact on people and on the music industry because of its simplicity and sincerity that spoke to the listener's attention.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia this week10:34 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021