Meera claims she’s writing her autobiography
Veteran actor Meera has announced that she is writing an autobiography, detailing all the ups and downs in her life.
On Instagram, the actor shared how she came about the idea of writing a book on her life.
Sharing a picture with popular Indian actors from 2003, the Baaji star revealed that this is when she started writing her book.
Meera is surrounded by Shatrughan Sinha, Dilip Kumar and Pankaj Udhas in the picture.
“Legends in one frame, India 2003. Took this picture when I was in Bombay. (That’s when) I started writing chapter 1 to chapter 3 (of) my life story. I’m enjoying writing, I’m enjoying it so much. Coming soon, my book my life, who I am and why I am,” read the caption.
View this post on Instagram
One of the my library picture lifetime picture legends in one frame India 2003 Taken this picture when I was in Bombay I start writing chapter 1 chapter to chapter 3 my life story I’m enjoying writing I’m enjoying so much writing deep down parts coming soon my book my life who I am why I am
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020