Meera claims she’s writing her autobiography
Veteran actor Meera has announced that she is writing an autobiography, detailing all the ups and downs in her life.
On Instagram, the actor shared how she came about the idea of writing a book on her life.
Sharing a picture with popular Indian actors from 2003, the Baaji star revealed that this is when she started writing her book.
Meera is surrounded by Shatrughan Sinha, Dilip Kumar and Pankaj Udhas in the picture.
“Legends in one frame, India 2003. Took this picture when I was in Bombay. (That’s when) I started writing chapter 1 to chapter 3 (of) my life story. I’m enjoying writing, I’m enjoying it so much. Coming soon, my book my life, who I am and why I am,” read the caption.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Covid19: Pakistan reports 516 new infections, 13 deaths in a day09:58 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:23 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 October 202109:10 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shariat court declares Swara 'un-Islamic'11:45 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021