Meera claims she’s writing her autobiography
Veteran actor Meera has announced that she is writing an autobiography, detailing all the ups and downs in her life.
On Instagram, the actor shared how she came about the idea of writing a book on her life.
Sharing a picture with popular Indian actors from 2003, the Baaji star revealed that this is when she started writing her book.
Meera is surrounded by Shatrughan Sinha, Dilip Kumar and Pankaj Udhas in the picture.
“Legends in one frame, India 2003. Took this picture when I was in Bombay. (That’s when) I started writing chapter 1 to chapter 3 (of) my life story. I’m enjoying writing, I’m enjoying it so much. Coming soon, my book my life, who I am and why I am,” read the caption.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 June 202110:25 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- FBR rules out tax amnesty scheme for construction sector09:03 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Molped announces Turkish actress Esra Bilgiç as brand ambassador!10:34 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021