Mama Qadeer stopped by authorities from leaving country
Abdul Qadeer Baloch, known as Mama Qadeer was supposed to attend a weekend conference on rights violations claimed in Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
There has been long-running conflict between the government and Baloch separatist movements. Qadeer leads a pressure group working for information on people who are missing due to that conflict.
It is alleged that hundreds of members of separatist groups have disappeared in recent years at the hands of security forces. Qadeer’s own son has been discovered dead as well as many others but many could not be found again.
Qadeer protested at the airport that he is just a human rights activist.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021