Five PSL gamblers arrested in Karachi
KARACHI – Police in Sindh capital have arrested five most wanted gamblers of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), local media reported on Friday.
They include Waqas alias Vicky, Farhan, Nasir, Muhammad Ali alias Pando and Yasin.
Their arrest follows a special tip-off, which led to a raid at a building on Khalid Bin Waleed Road.
Police also seized laptops, cell phones, weapons, and drugs from the suspects' possession, the Geo News reported.
‘PSL more rewarding than IPL’ – Dale Steyn ... 03:40 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
LAHORE – South African pacer Dale Steyn, who is currently playing in the Pakistan Super League (PSL), said ...
The sixth edition of the Pakistan Super League has been postponed after a spate of positive Covid-19 tests - as many as seven players or officials have now returned positive tests in less than a week. Last season, as the pandemic began, the league had to cut short its fifth season, although it rescheduled the remaining matches and staged them in November 2020.
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- LIVE: PM Imran addressing at ground-breaking ceremony of Margalla ...11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Religious groups to observe countrywide strike today in support with ...10:57 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-19-Updated ...09:40 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021