Five PSL gamblers arrested in Karachi
KARACHI – Police in Sindh capital have arrested five most wanted gamblers of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), local media reported on Friday.
They include Waqas alias Vicky, Farhan, Nasir, Muhammad Ali alias Pando and Yasin.
Their arrest follows a special tip-off, which led to a raid at a building on Khalid Bin Waleed Road.
Police also seized laptops, cell phones, weapons, and drugs from the suspects' possession, the Geo News reported.
‘PSL more rewarding than IPL’ – Dale Steyn ... 03:40 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
LAHORE – South African pacer Dale Steyn, who is currently playing in the Pakistan Super League (PSL), said ...
The sixth edition of the Pakistan Super League has been postponed after a spate of positive Covid-19 tests - as many as seven players or officials have now returned positive tests in less than a week. Last season, as the pandemic began, the league had to cut short its fifth season, although it rescheduled the remaining matches and staged them in November 2020.
- FM Qureshi arrives in Iran to attend Afghanistan moot03:52 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Hilarious memes storm Twitter ahead of PAKvNZ match03:32 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- First Lady Bushra Bibi's daughter ties the knot in Madinah, couple's ...03:27 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Abrar-ul-Haq and Saba Qamar win hearts with hilarious version of ...12:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Indian cricketers jump to Shami's defense amid intense online trolling06:10 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021