Here's how Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg lost record-breaking $3b in a day
The CEO of the social media giant suffered the prodigious financial hit in the value of Facebook stock on Thursday, one of the largest single-day losses ever for an individual investor.
According to CNN, Facebook shares plunged 5.5% after the chief financial officer warned investors that the company expects revenue growth from advertising to “come down meaningfully.” Zuckerberg holds 418 million shares of Facebook stock worth almost $50.2 billion.
Bloomberg estimates Zuckerberg’s total net worth at $52.2 billion, ranking him as the fifth-richest man in the world, just behind Warren Buffett and despite Thursday’s plunge, Facebook shares are up nearly 15% for the year, lifting Zuckerberg’s net worth by $6.4 billion.
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Former KP IGP Nasir Durrani dies of COVID-1906:36 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021