Pakistan President Alvi visits Kuwait to condole Emir Al-Sabah's death
ISLAMABAD – President Dr. Arif Alvi is visiting Kuwait on Monday to offer condolences over the sad demise of Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmed Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
The President will meet the new Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, and convey the profound sympathies and condolences of the leadership, Government and people of Pakistan.
The late Emir was a sincere and trusted friend of Pakistan and under his leadership bilateral cooperation achieved a new level.
His efforts in the bilateral context and for regional peace and stability will be remembered, for a long time to come.
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020