Kim Kardashian helps to free yet another convicted felon
The judge who gave this sentence soon after resigned as he thought the rules were strict and due to them this punishment was unfair for him. He even stated he would have ruled out this harsh sentence if it was in his control. Chris is currently serving his sentence in Federal prison, Lexington, Kentucky.
Chris told how his mother was a drug addict and his brother killed himself in 2007 and after that he was lost and took a lot of bad decisions. He is now utilizing all his free tim in prison by studying and learning more to become a better person. He is optimistic about his life and he even sees his prison cell as a dorm room.
Kim officially announced this news on Jason Flom’s podcast where she stated “Yesterday, I had a call with a gentleman that’s in prison for a drug case- got life. It’s so unfair. He’s 30. Has been in for almost 10 years.’ According to a preview by Page3.
- PSL6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore on day-long visit01:42 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ogra recommends Rs20.7/litre hike In Petrol price01:07 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Camon 16 Pro – Another Photography King of Camon Series is launched ...12:39 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021