5.1 magnitude earthquake rocks Iran’s Kermanshah province
Semi-official ISNA news agency says the temblor rocked the Kurdish town of Sarpol-e Zahab, about 520 kilometers, or 320 miles, west of Tehran on Saturday.
It says the quake’s depth was eight kilometers, or 5 miles. There was no immediate report on damages or casualties.
Over 600 killed, 9000 injured after powerful ... 08:44 AM | 13 Nov, 2017
TEHRAN - More than 600 people were killed and over 9,000 injured in Iran and Iraq after a 7.3 magnitude earthquake ...
Iran is located on major seismic faults and experiences almost a quake per day on average.
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021