Faakhir posts picture with 'good friend' Haroon after a long time
KARACHI - Pakistani super talented singers Haroon and Fakhir have been seen together at a recent New Year event, where the singers can be seen bonding like old time. After performing as a band in the early 90s, Haroon and Faakhir had a fall out in the year 2000 after which they form their solo music careers. The singers are now again on good terms and who knows if we can expect ‘Awaz' reunion anytime soon.
Faakhir took to Twitter to share their ‘reunion' moment to his fans. “About last night, New Year's Eve. Met my good friend Haroon," he wrote.
Back in 2016, Faakhir shared that ‘Awaz' reunion is not on the cards. “We have kept in touch and have a strong bond with each other on a personal level. I don't think a reunion is on the cards though. I did ask Haroon to come on board with me for one of the songs I did on Coke Studio, but unfortunately, that plan did not come to be," he said.
Apparently the band fell apart due to personal differences between the three members [Haroon, Faakhir, Asad] of the group.
What's your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020