Over 130,000 COVID-19 patients recovered in Pakistan so far
ISLAMABAD – As many as 131,647 patients have recovered from coronavirus infection so far, according to the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC).
On Sunday, 3,191 new cases were reported across Pakistan and 93 people died during last 24 hours taking the total death rate to 4,759. Some 467 people are on ventilators, while 25,527 tests were conducted in last 24 hours.
Since 26 February, 231,663 COVID-19 positive cases were detected across till date.
Total active COVID-19 cases in Pakistan at the moment are 93,932 with 3,191 new positive COVID cases detected on July 4.
Though implementation on the smart lockdowns in the country has significantly reduced the number of deaths due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021