Pakistan reports 5 new deaths, 330 fresh ceases of COVID-19
LAHORE – The number of people in Pakistan recovered from the COVID-19 infection reached 286,157 on Tuesday, according to the latest government data.
Some 330 new coronavirus infection cases were reported in the country during the last 24 hours, raising the total number of infections above 299,233.
As many as 23,521coronavirus tests were carried out over the last twenty-four hours
There are now 6,726 active cases of the novel coronavirus in the South Asian country. Some 606 people are being kept at hospitals in critical condition.
Five people also lost their lives due to pandemic during the last 24 hours taking the death tally to 6,350.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is affecting 213 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyance.
More than 897,000 people have died and over 27 million people infected by the disease around the globe. Over 19.6 million people have also recovered from a mysterious illness.
The top five countries with the most deaths are the USA (193,586), Brazil (127,001), India (72,843), Mexico (67,781) and the United Kingdom (41,554).
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020