Pakistan vs England: Schedule of Test, T20I fixtures revealed
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Monday confirmed an updated schedule of its men’s national cricket team’s tour of England, which will comprise three Tests and as many T20Is.
The opening Test will be played at Old Trafford, Manchester, from 5-9 August, which will be followed by back to back Tests at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton, from 13-17 August and 21-25 August.
The action will then return to Manchester as Old Trafford will be the venue for three T20Is, which will be played on 28 and 30 August, and 1 September, said an official press release.
The side has been in Worcestershire since 29 June for their 14-day quarantine period during which they are training, practicing and playing scenario/intra-side matches. On 13 July, the side will travel to Derbyshire before arriving in Manchester on 1 August.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021