TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with 'Master and Company'
TikTok is an immensely popular app that has features allowing users to create everything from intricately directed short films to 10-second clips of the trending challenges(#Savage). More importantly, TikTok is different from other apps such as Snapchat or Instagram. While Snapchat and IG are meant to give followers a peak into your everyday life, TikTok is solely for entertainment.
TikTok stars have taken over everyone’s leisure time and there are some prominent names that standout.
Jannat Mirza, Areeka Haq and now Zulqarnain Sikandar have managed to impress the masses with their lip-synching videos. After making their mark in the TikTok world, these talented individuals have ventured into the world of mainstream media.
It all begin with Jannat Mirza signing a coveted movie contract with Syed Noor, then Areeka Haq collaborating with Asim Azhar to star in his multi-starrer music video, and now another talented TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar is all set to make his acting debut.
Sikandar has signed a project titled 'Master and Company' for Express TV. Directed by Adeel Tashi, the film is being produced by Kamran Aslam and Wawas Rizvi.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020