Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha
LAHORE – Pakistan Railways has announced to reduce the fare by 30 percent for three days on account of Eidul Adha.
Railway Minister Saad Rafique said that a 30 percent reduction in fares of all classes of all trains would be applicable from July 10 to 12.
The fares of economy class, business class, parlor car class, AC standard, and AC sleepers of all passenger trains have been reduced on account of the Muslim festival as masses rushed home from the major cities to be with friends and family during the annual holidays.
Railways earlier announced to operate three special trains on Eidul Adha holidays to facilitate the passengers. The first special train would be operated from Quetta to Peshawar on July 8 at 10:00 am via Multan, Sahiwal, and Lahore.
Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on ... 03:28 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
KARACHI – Pakistan Railways will operate three special trains on Eidul Adha holidays to facilitate the ...
Last month, Pakistan Railways increased train fares by up to 15 percent amid a sharp increase in fuel prices.
- #Pakistan, #UN to launch joint #flashappeal for #flood relief in ...10:23 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Cognitive Healthcare International launches advanced eClinic in ...09:55 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- No more train bookings till Oct 20 as operations halted again09:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Imran Khan comes down hard on agencies over ‘campaign to malign ...09:16 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:49 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ex-wife pays tribute to Aamir Liaquat11:19 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022