Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on Eidul Adha
KARACHI – Pakistan Railways will operate three special trains on Eidul Adha holidays to facilitate the passengers.
First special train would be operated from Quetta to Peshawar on July 8 at 10:00am via Multan, Sahiwal and Lahore, according to the spokesperson of Pakistan Railways.
The second train would leave Karachi for Lahore via Multan and Faisalabad on July 8 at 6:45pm.
The third special train would run on July 11 from Lahore to Karachi at 11:30am via Faisalabad and Multan.
Pakistan will celebrate Eidul Adha on July 10 (Sunday), the Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee announced this week.
Ruet-e-Hilal announces date for Eidul Adha in ... 08:30 PM | 29 Jun, 2022
KARACHI – Pakistan will celebrate Eidul Adha on July 10 (Sunday) as the the crescent of Zil Hajj 1443 Hijri has ...
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022