Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7: Another theory proven true as key character returns (Warning: Spoilers)
The episode's opening shows The Hound cutting huge trees in an unknown place along with Ian McShane - who had apparently saved him. McShane also narrated the tale of The Hound's survival, saying that he had found him badly injured, but somehow alive.
In the second scene, the \hound is seen sitting with a group of women and children - whose families have apparently been murdered. In the same scene, three armed men warn them that the "the night is full of terror."
Later, in the final scene, The Hound is again seen chopping trees, when he suddenly runs towards the camp and finds that all the women and children he met earlier slaughtered. McShane's body is among them, hanging by a rope.
What this theory leaves to out imagination is how exactly the Hound will return to Kings Landing and enter a fight with his brother..
The Hound's epic return was also felt on social media. Fans are now expecting other presumably dead characters to return like him.
— Daniel Johnson-Kim (@djjkim) June 6, 2016
— Kenzie (@LazyKenzie) June 6, 2016
— M E L A N I E (@LAYOGAGIRL) June 6, 2016
— Stephen Fishbach (@stephenfishbach) June 6, 2016
— Harsh Sharma (@iamhancy) June 6, 2016
— Madison (@scoopslapue) June 6, 2016
— JĮ/|\ĘËÞ (@jimeetshh) June 6, 2016
— Sammy SZ (@SammySaZa) June 6, 2016
How in the hell is that hound alive !? #GameofThrones
— nic ellison (@nic_ellison) June 6, 2016
— Fucking Daydreamer (@DellyDelRey) June 6, 2016
— Ser Sbronz (@SerSbronz) June 6, 2016
Other Key Developments from "The Broken Man":
- John Snow, Sansa Stark and Ser Devos are visiting different families of the North to seek support in the fight against Ramsay Bolton. However, they are unable to amass many soldiers. The Wildlings also initially refused to fight against anyone other than the White Walkers along with Jon Snow. But they agree when Snow tells them that they are the next-in-line to be murdered once he dies.
- Queen Margaery is still pretending to be the High Sparrow's ally. In this episode, she held a meeting with him, who asked if he could have her in King Tommen's marriage bed to produce an heir to the throne.
- Queen Margaery's granmother, Ollena Tyrell, decides to leave Kings Landing for the High Garden. She tells Cersie Lannister about this only after receiving a secret note from her granddaughter. Cersie urges her to stay in Kings Landing and fight against High Sparrow, but Ollena refuses.
- Jaime Lannister is leading the Lannister Army to fight the Blackfish in a bid to retake a captured castle of House Frey, after failing to resolve the matter peacefully
- Theone Grejoy and his sister Yara Grejoy are planing a voyage to Meereen and to pledge alliance to the Dragon Queen. The plan is proposed by Yara, who believes this is the only to regain Iron Islands.
- After booking a cabin on a ship sailing for Westeros, Arya Stark is stabbed by the servant of many-faced god and jumps into a stream to save herself.
That’s all for this week in Game of Thrones. Keep following us for more crazy updates on all your favorite shows!
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021