Height of extravagance: Pakistani boxer Amir Khan splashes £100,000 on daughter's 2nd birthday
The celebration for 250 guests took Mrs. Khan three months to plan and included Disney princesses, Peppa Pig and a real-life ballerina.
The party, held at the home of Khan's beloved Bolton Wanderers football club, also featured a giant cake and a carousel.
Speaking about the party to the new issue of Hello! magazine, Amir said: 'When I walked in, the first thing I said was, "Wow!' My wife did an amazing job."
'I was busy training when she was planning this, but every day I was getting crazy bills and thinking, "What's this for?"
Mrs Khan said: "I wanted it to be something really grand. Now I'm not doing anything until she's 16."
Mrs Khan said parenthood has changed her sportsman husband and brought them closer together.
The Olympian, 29, and his American wife Faryal, 24, also revealed that they spent £1million on their lavish New York wedding three years ago.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021