Height of extravagance: Pakistani boxer Amir Khan splashes £100,000 on daughter's 2nd birthday
The celebration for 250 guests took Mrs. Khan three months to plan and included Disney princesses, Peppa Pig and a real-life ballerina.
The party, held at the home of Khan's beloved Bolton Wanderers football club, also featured a giant cake and a carousel.
Speaking about the party to the new issue of Hello! magazine, Amir said: 'When I walked in, the first thing I said was, "Wow!' My wife did an amazing job."
'I was busy training when she was planning this, but every day I was getting crazy bills and thinking, "What's this for?"
Mrs Khan said: "I wanted it to be something really grand. Now I'm not doing anything until she's 16."
Mrs Khan said parenthood has changed her sportsman husband and brought them closer together.
The Olympian, 29, and his American wife Faryal, 24, also revealed that they spent £1million on their lavish New York wedding three years ago.
- Nora Fatehi, Madhuri Dixit set the stage on fire with killer dance ...07:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Malaika Arora' latest pics spark engagement rumours04:02 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021