WATCH – Aamir Liaquat recites naat after Vote of Confidence
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Aamir Liaquat recited the naat, Main to Aaqa ke dar ka Gadda hun, in the National Assembly session after PM Imran Khan won the vote of confidence with 178 votes on Saturday.
Soon after the announcement of the results, Speaker Asad Qaisar gave the floor to Aamir Liaquat, who recited poetry as an ode to Prime Minister.
In a show of strength in NA today, the premier secured 178 votes, six more votes than required, to win the vote of confidence from the National Assembly.
Following the win in House, PM addressed the house and expressed gratitude to the parliamentarians and team. He added that yesterday evening when I saw party leaders, I realised that they were hurt when we lost the Senate election of Hafeez Shaikh.
LIVE: PM Imran secures vote of confidence in NA ... 11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday won the vote of confidence with a majority vote in the National ...
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021