WATCH – Aamir Liaquat recites naat after Vote of Confidence
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf leader Aamir Liaquat recited the naat, Main to Aaqa ke dar ka Gadda hun, in the National Assembly session after PM Imran Khan won the vote of confidence with 178 votes on Saturday.
Soon after the announcement of the results, Speaker Asad Qaisar gave the floor to Aamir Liaquat, who recited poetry as an ode to Prime Minister.
In a show of strength in NA today, the premier secured 178 votes, six more votes than required, to win the vote of confidence from the National Assembly.
Following the win in House, PM addressed the house and expressed gratitude to the parliamentarians and team. He added that yesterday evening when I saw party leaders, I realised that they were hurt when we lost the Senate election of Hafeez Shaikh.
LIVE: PM Imran secures vote of confidence in NA ... 11:50 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday won the vote of confidence with a majority vote in the National ...
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021