Faisal Edhi tests negative for COVID-19
KARACHI – Faisal Edhi, the head of Pakistan’s largest charity organisation, has tested negative for the COVID-19 infection, his son said on Wednesday.
Faisal, who is the son of late philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi, was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on April 21, days after his meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad where he donated Rs10 million for PM’s COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Later, on the advice of his personal physician, PM Imran also got himself tested for coronavirus and the result came back negative.
Edhi's test came positive on April 21 after which he went into self-quarantine. "He is currently residing in Islamabad."
From the grace of God my first test have become negative from covid 19, and I am very thankful to all who prayed for my health.— Faisal Edhi (@FEdhiOfficial) May 6, 2020
I pray for all of those who are ill of corona and other diseases to get well soon.
“Corona se darna nahi larna hai” pic.twitter.com/3UiPGFLBdz
Sharing a copy of his medical test report, Edhi tweeted that he is thankful to the doctors who took care of him and people for their prayers.
“We should not be afraid of it but fight it,” he said, referring to the virus.
The family has requested for prayers for Faisal Edhi’s speedy recovery.
PM Imran Khan tests negative for coronavirus 12:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan tested negative for COVID-19 as he underwent medical examination after Faisal ...
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more ...08:39 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020