Reko Diq case — NAB gets transit remand of two key suspects
ISLAMABAD – An Accountability Court (AC) on Friday granted transit remand of two accused to National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in Reko Diq case.
AC-I Judge Muhammad Bashir conducted hearing in the matter.
NAB produced two accused Sher Khan and Muhammad Farooq before the court.
NAB prosecutor Usman Masood prayed the court to grant one week transit remand for shifting the accused to Quetta.
The court asked the bureau to send the accused to Quetta as soon as possible and granted transit remand till November 10.
It may be mentioned here that anti graft body had filed a reference to AC Quetta pertaining to embezzlement of billions of rupees in Reko Diq. The chairman NAB had issued arrest warrants against the accused.
- PAKvWI: Pakistan, West Indies lock horns today to gain lead in T20I ...11:51 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021