Another Indian army camp ‘attacked’ in Occupied Kashmir; India blames Pakistan again
“The camp that is located at Langate in Handwara region saw heavy gunfire prompting the security forces to retaliate. Two militants have been killed in the exchange,” Indian media reported.
Indian officials said there were two separate attacks during early hours Thursday.
"After firing at two posts of the 30 Rashtriya Rifles camp, the terrorists ran away. Heavy firing continued for around half an hour, during which three of the terrorists were reportedly cornered and shot dead," NDTV reported.
"The troops were alert and the attack was foiled," said the army officer.
“The first stand-off firing lasted for around 20 minutes, after which search operations were being conducted. The second round of firing came as the militants again opened fire at the forces who were conducting the search operation,” an Indian newspaper said.
The latest Indian drama came more than two weeks after alleged killing of 18 Indian soldiers in a militant attack in Occupied Kashmiri.
However, despite the fact that no proof was presented to substantiate the claims of Pakistan's involvement in the previous attacks, Indian army has again claimed that the 'terrorists' were assisted by Pakistani posts to infiltrate the Indian side.
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021