Saudi Govt imposes 24-hour curfew in major cities to curb COVID-19 Pandemic
RIYADH - The Saudi government has imposed curfew in major cities to prevent spread of coronavirus epidemic.
According to a notification of Saudi Ministry of Interior, the cities where curfew has been imposed also include including capital Riyadh, Jeddah, Taif, Qatif, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, Hafouf and Khobar.
The authorities extended the round-the-clock curfew after as the kingdom reported four new COVID-19 deaths on Monday, bringing the death toll to 38, while the total number of confirmed infections has reached 2,523.
On Thursday, the authorities extended the curfew in the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina to 24 hours until further notice.
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021