Saudi Govt imposes 24-hour curfew in major cities to curb COVID-19 Pandemic
RIYADH - The Saudi government has imposed curfew in major cities to prevent spread of coronavirus epidemic.
According to a notification of Saudi Ministry of Interior, the cities where curfew has been imposed also include including capital Riyadh, Jeddah, Taif, Qatif, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, Hafouf and Khobar.
The authorities extended the round-the-clock curfew after as the kingdom reported four new COVID-19 deaths on Monday, bringing the death toll to 38, while the total number of confirmed infections has reached 2,523.
On Thursday, the authorities extended the curfew in the two holy cities of Mecca and Medina to 24 hours until further notice.
- COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more ...08:39 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020