This Pakistani brand just announced creating free of cost protective suits for healthcare workers
As the coronavirus makes its across the country and the government struggles to contain it, doctors deal with high risks each time they see a patient exhibiting symptoms.
But what is being done to protect their lives?
Many of Pakistan’s fashion designers and brands have had to shutdown everyday operations due to the coronavirus pandemic — but now, various firms are reallocating resources to combat the virus’ spread.
After Asim Jofa, Outfitters has come forward to create protective suits for all those healthcare workers on the frontlines to fight Covid-19.
The brand announced that it has "opened up its factory to produce free of cost protective uniforms for our healthcare heroes working for non-profit health institutions".
"We salute our healthcare workers and commit to protecting them while we push through these tough times... Together we can fight this,” said the brand.
Outfitters is the latest brand coming in to help fill the gap, mobilizing its teams to produce supplies needed by health-care workers.
Asim Jofa was the first to take the initiative to flatten the curve with Maheen Khan, Lulusar and Deepak Perwani following suit.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021