Govt launches "Sehat Tahaffuz" helpline '1166' to provide health-related info
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Dr Zafar Mirza launched the "Sehat Tahaffuz" helpline '1166' to provide health-related information services to the masses.
The helpline was launched at a ceremony in Islamabad which will enable the people to obtain immediate assistance to their queries and concerns related to Polio and routine immunization services.
The helpline will also provide information and address queries of parents and caregivers related to the vaccine.
The helpline will be operational from 8:00 am to 12:00 am daily.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019