Govt launches "Sehat Tahaffuz" helpline '1166' to provide health-related info
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Health Dr Zafar Mirza launched the "Sehat Tahaffuz" helpline '1166' to provide health-related information services to the masses.
The helpline was launched at a ceremony in Islamabad which will enable the people to obtain immediate assistance to their queries and concerns related to Polio and routine immunization services.
The helpline will also provide information and address queries of parents and caregivers related to the vaccine.
The helpline will be operational from 8:00 am to 12:00 am daily.
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020