World's oldest man dies at age of 112
TOKYO (Web Desk) - The world's oldest man, Japanese supercentenarian Sakari Momoi, has died in Tokyo at the age of 112.
The former high school principal and father of five children died of kidney failure in a care facility, reported BBC.
He had been named the oldest man by Guinness World Records in August.
In April the world's oldest person and oldest woman, Misao Okawa from Japan, died at the age of 117. Her titles are now held by 116-year-old American Susannah Mushatt Jones.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- 4.8 magnitude earthquake jolts parts of KP04:07 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021