Ben Dunk suffers injury in practice, undergoes surgery for lips realignment
ABU DHABI – Australian hard-hitting batsman and key player of Lahore Qalandar got an injury during a practice session ahead of the Pakistan Super League remainder which is set to start from June 9.
A statement issued by the franchise said that the 34-year-old overseas player has injured himself while doing catching practice.
Dunk got hit on his lips and ended up with seven stitches and also underwent surgery for the realignment of his lips.
Meanwhile, Qalandars are hopeful that the Aussie player will recover before their match as the left-handed batsman was in good form during the four matches. Franchise CEO Sameen Rana stated that ‘he is recovering well and hopes to see the wicketkeeper back in action against Islamabad United’.
PSL 2021: PCB announces schedule of remaining ... 03:09 PM | 3 Jun, 2021
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board on Thursday announced the schedule of remaining matches of the Pakistan ...
Lahore Qalandars currently stands third on the points table after winning three games in the PSL sixth edition.
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan win silver at Asian Taekwondo Poomsae Championship06:57 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- FIA summons Shehbaz Sharif in money laundering, sugar mills cases06:35 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021