Indian troops martyr three more Kashmiri youth in fresh act of terrorism
SRINAGAR – In a fresh act of state terrorism by Indian armed forces in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu, three Kashmiri youth were martyred in Pulwama district, it emerged on Tuesday.
The Indian forces conducted a search operation in the Kandi area of Kupwara district where they shot dead the two young men while the third was martyred in the Zaloori area of Baramulla district last night.
Forces also detained several men during a cordon and search operations in Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban, and Budgam districts under draconian law, per reports.
Scores of Kashmiri youth have been martyred by Indian forces in recent times following the conviction of Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik – who was illegally sentenced to life imprisonment in a fake terrorism case.
FM Bilawal writes letter to UNSC, UN on illegal ... 10:53 PM | 11 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan's Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has written a letter to the President of UN ...
Recently, a report from the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service revealed that the killing of civilians by the troops rendered 107,860 children orphaned in the territory during the period.
OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri ... 01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has expressed grave concern over the pronouncement of ...
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussayn’s new bold photos go viral03:24 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022