President Mamnoon calls for resolution of Palestine dispute for stability in Middle East
Addressing the two-day extraordinary meeting of the heads of OIC states in Jakarta, he said the independence and sovereignty of Palestine should be the first and foremost priority of Muslim Ummah.
He said the people of Pakistan consider the Palestine dispute as its own and will continue to support the creation of Palestinian state with Al-Qadus Al Sharif as its capital.
He regretted that the root causes of Palestine and Kashmir disputes are being overlooked.
Expressing serious concerns over the recent spate of violence in the Palestinian areas, the President said the unbridled use of force by Israel is contrary to international laws.
He said the Palestinian people should be given the right to exercise their religion besides their prisoners should be released.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021