Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx: The ultimate superior resistance quality paint
But now, all proud homeowners have nothing to worry about. With the new Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx, keeping the sheen and luster on the walls of your beloved home is made easy.
Act Fast to Protect Your Home
The threats are real - this coming season (May onwards), your beloved dwelling is likely to be subjected to extreme weather changes: searing temperatures of up to 45 degree Celsius one day, torrential rain on another.
According to weather monitoring systems, the average rainfall in Pakistan is almost 1,133,100 litre per year. This means the average Pakistan home withstands more than two million litres of pouring rain over the years. When coupled with thousands of hours of scorching sun, and dirt and dust, this will damage your home, making it look old, weathered and dirty.
Hairline Cracks On Walls
Extreme weather changes and natural ground movement cause hairline cracks on walls. Many of these cracks are in parts of the wall that you do not normally see, and some are not visible to the eye. However, there is no telling how deep or shallow these cracks are. Rain and moisture, can easily seep into these cracks and cause damage.
And just like the tip of an ice berg, it is hard to tell how extensive this damage can be. Furthermore, these hairline cracks destroy the appearance of your walls prematurely. The solution? Protect them with the new Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx. It shields your home against the damage, but also keeps your house in pristine condition even after years.
Rain-proof and Crack-proof
Thanks to the Powerflexx technology, the Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx paint is three times more stretchable than any other standard premium exterior paint, enabling it to effectively and thoroughly cover hairline cracks.
This ensures that rainwater does not seep through those tiny cracks on your walls, freeing you from water-damage worry.
All-Round Protection in a Can
The Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx stays clean longer by resisting dirt and stains. Formulated with special pigments, the premium paint reflects UV rays, keeping the heat out of your home and your electricity bill lower.
It also guards against peeling, alkali, fungus and algae and retains its sheen better due to the colour lock technology.
Like all Dulux paints, the Singapore Green Label certified Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx is low on odour and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and contains no added mercury or lead.
“As homeowners, we have the responsibility to ensure our home remains beautiful not just on the inside, but also on the outside. Our statistics have shown that rain and heat are the biggest culprits of damage to homes.
The new Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx, with its rain and crack-proof properties, delivers the ultimate protection against the elements and keeps your house looking brand new for an extended period.
We are confident the new Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx gives proud homeowners the protection and peace-of-mind they deserve,” says Jehanzeb Khan, Chief executive, AkzoNobel Pakistan.
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022