Feroze Khan bids farewell to the showbiz industry
Actor Feroze Khan announced on Friday that he is saying goodbye to the showbiz industry for religious reasons.
Putting an end to the conjecture surrounding reasons why he deleted his Instagram account a couple of weeks ago, the actor took to Twitter to issue a statement for his fans:
- my fans have been waiting for a statement from me. I announce that I quit the showbiz industry and will only act and provide my services for the teaching of Islam through this platform if needed else anything but this InshAllah,Request you all to pray for me and my loved ones.— Feroze Khan (@ferozekhaan) March 6, 2020
"My fans have been waiting for a statement from me. I announce that I quit the showbiz industry and will only act and provide my services for the teaching of Islam through this platform if needed else anything but this InshAllah, Request you all to pray for me and my loved ones," he tweeted.
Last month, the Khaani actor’s wife Alizey shared a picture with Khan and wished for his spiritual journey.
“May this spiritual journey brings more faith in your life and serve the purpose,” she wrote.
He is currently winning hearts as Hamza in ‘Ishqiya’ alongside Hania Aamir and Ramsha Khan.
This project might be his last drama on television while the upcoming film Tich Button will be his last cinematic outing.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020