Muzammil Hussain steps down as WAPDA chairman
LAHORE – Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Chairman Lt Gen (retd) Muzammil Hussain on Saturday resigned from the post for undisclosed reasons.
Hussain said that he has sent his resignation to Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, adding: “I cannot share the reason this time but will talk in detail on the matter once the resignation is approved”.
The outgoing WAPDA chief said that he worked on several water projects during his tenure and strengthened the department.
Muzamil Hussain has been serving as WAPDA chairman since August 2016 when he was appointed by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif. His tenure was later extended by the PTI government.
Ashtar Ausaf appointed new Attorney General of ... 02:46 PM | 7 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – The federal government Saturday appointed senior lawyer Ashtar Ausaf Ali as new Attorney General of ...
- Another audio of Imran Khan on US cipher leaked online02:52 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022