PCB extends contract of Mickey Arthur until World Cup 2019
Besides South African Arthur, the board has also decided to extend the contract of the staff supporting him in his working.
Pakistan cricket team’s outstanding performance during recent Champions Trophy under the head coach led the PCB to take the decision earlier than anticipated.
The 49-year-old Arthur assumed the charge for this position in May 2016 on a two-year contract that has been reviewed now.
However, Pakistan’s batting coach Grant Flower is giving training to the team since 2014, while the PCB has appointed bowling coach Azhar Mahmood and fielding coach Steve Rixon following the appointment of Arthur.
- Hassan Afzal Khan appointed new Pakistan consul general for Dubai08:00 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 9-year-old Dalit girl raped, murdered by Hindu priest, three others ...06:17 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nazir Chohan parts ways with Jahangir Tareen-led PTI faction05:41 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Sarah Khan flaunts baby bump in new photos03:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021