Pakistan stands 7th in ICC Women’s ODI, T20 rankings
Meanwhile, Australia’s consistent performances have ensured a tight grasp on the top spots of both women’s ODI and T20 rankings tables.
Though there are no changes at the top of the T20I table, Thailand have moved to within four points of 10th placed Ireland after a remarkable run saw them win a world record 17 consecutive matches earlier this year, breaking the previous record of 16 successive wins by Australia.
Over the last 12 months, 265 women’s T20Is have been played by 50 countries, a 60% increase on the 166 played in the previous 12-month period, with the decision to award international status to all ICC Members clearly delivering more competitive cricket around the world. The previous period, from 1 October 2017 to 7 October 2018, though had an additional 51 T20Is, which were not official.
In the latest ODI rankings update, India have widened their gap over England from one to three points while the West Indies have lost five points and are now just two points ahead of Pakistan in seventh place.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020