Mahira Khan hints to go live on Instagram
KARACHI - During the coronavirus pandemic, everyone has put health before all, and the majority of people are staying indoors to maintain self-isolation and social distancing to fight the spread of the deadly COVID-19 virus. With all our favourite stars doing a live session on Instagram, superstar Mahira Khan has also hinted at interacting with her millions of fans on Instagram live.
Taking to Twitter, she said she has been receiving a lot of requests to do an Instagram live or do an “askmahirasession”.
Here is the tweet:
I’m getting a lot of requests to do an instagram live or do an askmahira session here. Let me know what you guys would like me to do! I’m sorry I’ve been lazy.. love you all 💕— Mahira Khan (@TheMahiraKhan) April 6, 2020
“I’m getting a lot of requests to do an Instagram live or do an Ask Mahira Session here. Let me know what you guys would like me to do! I’m sorry I’ve been lazy... love you all,” she tweeted.
Earlier, Mahira pledged to contribute to Prime Minister Imran Khan's fund. Taking to Twitter, she said: “I pledge to donate to Prime Minister COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund. Anything in anyone's capacity will make a difference. May we truly see relief for all. Insha’Allah,” she tweeted.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020