Trans-dancer ‘burnt alive’ in Lahore
Police in Punjab capital have found body of a young transgender woman, local media reported on Thursday.
Investigators suspect Chunnu, 25, was burned alive at her house in Nishtar Colony’s Asif Town.
The 25-year-old had come to Lahore from Mandi Ahmadabad, her friend Sana told the police.
Chunnu used to perform on different events on bookings and never had a fight with anybody, her friend added.
Police have taken her mobile phone into custody while further investigation is underway with no reports of an arrest so far.
This is the third death of a transgender person in three days.
5 killed in love for trans-dancer; Chahat ... 07:54 PM | 13 Nov, 2020
PESHAWAR – A transgender person named Chahat was expelled from Kohat district for being a "threat to law and ...
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021