PTI suspends Lahore-chapter general secretary over derogatory remarks against Hindus
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) has suspended general secretary of its Lahore chapter for using a “posters” inscribed with insulting remarks against Hindus.
According to the details, Mian Akram Usman has been used some posters for “Kashmir-Day but the posters carried “insulting remarks” against Hindus. He displayed the posters at public places in Lahore.
In a video message, he had said that Hindus must be kicked and punched to make them confess their stance.
Mian Akram Usman@toakram issued an 'apology' via his tweet— Mona Farooq (@monafar00q) February 6, 2020
"It’s mistakenly written by printer “Hindu” instead of
“Modi” I apologies.."
What he has to say about this clip?@ImranKhanPTI if officials are such bigots, how can we expect any change for better!
He should be sacked. pic.twitter.com/uT5sNOMKlh
However, Mian Akram Usman faced ‘backlash’ over the display of insulting remarks against Hindu community and started blaming the printer.
“It is the printer who mistakenly printed derogatory remarks against Hindus,” said Mian Akram Usman.
He stated that he just targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi but the printer replaced word “Modi” with word “Hindu”.
“I apologize over the content of the posters for Hindus living on both sides of the borders,” he further said, adding that all he removed all the posters immediately soon after he came to know.
He further said: “It was a mistake, and of course, I’m not stuck on it”.
However, PTI Lahore Chapter President Zubair Abbas Khokhar suspended his membership and issued him show-cause notice over posters against Hindus, and referred the matter to a special committee made on this issue.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019