Game Of Thrones recruits 2400 extras for season 6
Scenes for the new season are set to shoot in Bardenas Reales in Tudela later this year.
Casting company Modexpor are looking for over 2400 extras aged between 18 and 65. Bodybuilders and people with tattoos need not apply, METRO cited.
Reports say some acting hopefuls camped out overnight in a line over half a mile long.
It’s likely they are on the hunt for bodies to ‘populate’ Game Of Thrones’ many fictional cities.
Game Of Thrones is known for its far-flung filming locations, including America, Croatia, Morocco, Malta and Iceland.
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021