Game Of Thrones recruits 2400 extras for season 6
Scenes for the new season are set to shoot in Bardenas Reales in Tudela later this year.
Casting company Modexpor are looking for over 2400 extras aged between 18 and 65. Bodybuilders and people with tattoos need not apply, METRO cited.
Reports say some acting hopefuls camped out overnight in a line over half a mile long.
It’s likely they are on the hunt for bodies to ‘populate’ Game Of Thrones’ many fictional cities.
Game Of Thrones is known for its far-flung filming locations, including America, Croatia, Morocco, Malta and Iceland.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021