People have started BULLYING Ayesha Gulalai on Social Media, after she announced she would NOT leave PTI
Ayesha Gulalai's latest announcement that she would leave Pakistan Tehreek E Insaaf and her claims that 'PTI is not Imran Khan's property' has her under the red light, and people are furious.
Some claimed that she deserved to be in a Mental Hospital:
Some claimed that she had 'spit in the plate she had eaten from, and now wanted to eat from it again':
Some called her the PAKISTANI RAKHI SAWANT:
Some were quick to remark that she NEEDED TO WAKE UP:
Others were furious and retorted to below the belt remarks, calling her by abusive names:
However, we must condemn all the bashing she is getting on social media, and harassment of any sort is unacceptable.
- PAKvNED: Pakistan beat Netherlands by 16 runs in first ODI11:00 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022