Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has announced to resume flight service to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Thursday.
Earlier, the national carrier was operating one-way flights to bring back stranded Pakistanis from the Gulf country.
PIA spokesperson said that two-way flights are now being resumed after getting permission from the relevant authorities, adding that passengers can now travel to Dubai, Abud Dhabi, Sharjah and Al Ain through the national carrier.
Passengers travelling to the UAE are required to take COVID -19 test within 48 hours prior to fight departure and a negative test report would be presented at the time of Check-in.
They would also require filling health declaration form available online.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020