Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has announced to resume flight service to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Thursday.
Earlier, the national carrier was operating one-way flights to bring back stranded Pakistanis from the Gulf country.
PIA spokesperson said that two-way flights are now being resumed after getting permission from the relevant authorities, adding that passengers can now travel to Dubai, Abud Dhabi, Sharjah and Al Ain through the national carrier.
Passengers travelling to the UAE are required to take COVID -19 test within 48 hours prior to fight departure and a negative test report would be presented at the time of Check-in.
They would also require filling health declaration form available online.
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi to win PSL 2021 title02:48 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021