Pakistani cricketers seen having fun on Abu Dhabi beach ahead of PSL-6 matches
Pakistan cricketers, who arrived in Abu Dhabi a few days ago to play the remaining matches of the sixth edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL-6), were seen having fun on a beach over the weekend.
Prominent among those having fun on the Abu Dhabi beach in the WWE style were Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf and Shaheen Shah Afridi. With sand all over their bodies, these Pakistani cricketers can be seen riding each other’s back and shoulders.
However, some Pakistani cricket lovers reacted angrily to these fun-filled pictures of the players.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced on June 3 the schedule for the remaining PSL-6 matches, which would be played in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, between June 9 and 24.
The PCB said in a statement there would be six double-headers and five of them would be played in the preliminary round while the sixth one would be played on June 21 when two matches — a qualifier and eliminator 1 — would be played.
Earlier in March this year, coronavirus had brought the entire PSL-6 tournament, which was being played in Pakistan, to a grinding halt.
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- At least 174 dead, hundreds injured amid deadly stampede at ...02:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022