Son-in-law to-be wishes speedy recovery to Shahid Afridi
Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi has wished speedy recovery to former skipper and his father-in-law to-be Shahid Afridi, who has been ruled out of PSL6 due to lower back pain.
In a tweet, the young bowler, who is engaged to the daughter of the all-rounder, said: "Get well soon Lala @SAfridiOfficial. You are the pride of Pakistan. We will miss you at PSL".
Get well soon Lala @SAfridiOfficial. You are the pride of Pakistan. We will miss you at PSL. 🙏— Shaheen Shah Afridi (@iShaheenAfridi) May 24, 2021
Multan Sultans star all-rounder was training in Karachi for the upcoming PSL6 matches when he experienced pain in his lower back. He was examined by a doctor who advised him a complete rest.
Shahid, who appeared in the four Karachi-leg matches, has been replaced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s left-arm-spinner Asif Afridi who would be joining the Sultans squad in Abu Dhabi.
Shahid Afridi: “While training for the remainder of the HBL Pakistan Super League 6, I felt lower back pain and had to consult a doctor. Unfortunately I have been advised to rest and can no longer accompany my team Multan Sultans for the Abu Dhabi-leg.
“I am disappointed that I would be sitting out of the tournament, but my best wishes, support and prayers are with the team to take the trophy.”
PCB beefs up Covid protocols for remainder of PSL ... 11:30 AM | 24 May, 2021
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has enforced stricter restrictions for players and administration ahead ...
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022