PM vows to continue efforts for unity of Muslim Ummah in meeting with Ashrafi
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant to PM on Religious Harmony Maulana Tahir Ashrafi Tuesday called on Prime Minister Imran Khan to discuss various matters.
Both discussed matters related to addressing the concerns of Ulema and Mashaikh, and a committee formed under the supervision of Federal Religious Minister Noorul Haq Qadri on Evacuee Trust Properties Act.
Ashrafi appreciated the stance of the premier on Palestine issue and his efforts to resolve the long-standing issue.
The premier directed his aide to keep in contact with the religious leaders of the country, an official statement said, adding that PM Khan has vowed to continue efforts for unity of Muslim Ummah.
PM Imran announces 170,000 scholarships under ... 01:58 PM | 25 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Tuesday announced 170,000 scholarships for skill development under the PTI ...
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:36 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Saba Qamar amuses fans with new video09:42 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas creates a buzz on social media with new hair makeover08:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022