Ahmad Shahzad sets social media on fire as he explains ‘phateechar’ in style
Soon after cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khn dubbed PSL's foreign players 'phateechar', the social media delved into the intricacies of the word.
And jumping on 'phateechar' bandwagon, Ahmad responded to one of his fans and explained him the meaning of the word in style.
The opener in his response to what a 'phateechar' actually means replied:
'Which hurts the most for not being ruptured' (jiskey na phatney ka dhajka buhut zoooooor se lagey)
Ahmad's reply blew the already energised social media and his response was retweeted several times.
The 'phateechar' controversy is still in the headlines and Imran Khan is facing flak over the vile remarks he made for international players who risked their lives for entertaining Lahori crowd for the PSL encounter.
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Indian man killed by own rooster during cockfight10:25 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021