Zong 4G celebrates International Women’s Day
The day started off with opening remarks from Ms. Wang Haibo, Chief Human Resource Officer, followed by a motivational session encouraging the female employees to inspire conversation, to raise their voice for empowerment and reach their full potential in whatever they pursue.
Emphasizing on taking care of your soul, mind, and body all female employees were engaged throughout the day into various activities. Embarking on the theme for 2018, Zong 4G’s employees Press for Progress as they continue the spirit of togetherness and perseverance towards achieving parity.
In collaboration with the local hospital, Zong 4G’s team shared vouchers with female employees, encouraging them to prioritize health. Moreover, inculcating the importance of health as a foremost priority, trainers from various fitness clubs conducted an exclusive session with “Body Sculpt” promoting health and fitness.
Zong 4G continues to nurture a diverse inclusive environment to celebrate and support the achievements of a gender-inclusive workforce for collective advancement. Raising the shout for New Hopes, Zong 4G aimed to create awareness for equal rights and opportunities and to aim for new heights and new dreams.
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Public holiday announced on Friday in Sindh06:11 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020