Zong 4G celebrates International Women’s Day
The day started off with opening remarks from Ms. Wang Haibo, Chief Human Resource Officer, followed by a motivational session encouraging the female employees to inspire conversation, to raise their voice for empowerment and reach their full potential in whatever they pursue.
Emphasizing on taking care of your soul, mind, and body all female employees were engaged throughout the day into various activities. Embarking on the theme for 2018, Zong 4G’s employees Press for Progress as they continue the spirit of togetherness and perseverance towards achieving parity.
In collaboration with the local hospital, Zong 4G’s team shared vouchers with female employees, encouraging them to prioritize health. Moreover, inculcating the importance of health as a foremost priority, trainers from various fitness clubs conducted an exclusive session with “Body Sculpt” promoting health and fitness.
Zong 4G continues to nurture a diverse inclusive environment to celebrate and support the achievements of a gender-inclusive workforce for collective advancement. Raising the shout for New Hopes, Zong 4G aimed to create awareness for equal rights and opportunities and to aim for new heights and new dreams.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- 4.8 magnitude earthquake jolts parts of KP04:07 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021