11 Pakistani Hindu migrants found dead in India
NEW DELHI – Eleven members of a family of Pakistani Hindu migrants were found dead in a farm in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan, local media reported on Sunday.
Police in Jodhpur said the cause of deaths has not been ascertained so far, according to The Times of India.
The family had come from Pakistan’s Sindh province in 2012 and was in the process of getting its citizenship in India.
An estimated 41,000 Pakistani nationals are living in India on a long-term basis – most of them either Hindu or Sikh.
- Iman Aly, Komal Aziz and Imran Abbas are currently vacationing in ...04:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020