Punjab launches Report Corruption App today
LAHORE – Prime Minister Imran Khan will launch Report Corruption App on International Anti-Corruption Day.
The app, introduced by Anti Corruption Establishment (Punjab), will provide an online platform to citizens to anonymously complain against or report corruption in any department, ministry or other government functionary.
Promising to maintain secrecy about the complainant, the provincial government has said this step will help eliminate the culture of corruption and bribery in Punjab.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf government came into power last year with an end to corruption as its principal electoral agenda.
Meanwhile, the world is marking the International Anti-Corruption Day under the theme: “Together, We Are United Against Corruption” which also marked the 15th anniversary of the adoption of United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC).
The day encourages a global fight against corruption keeping the sustainable development goal of 2030, is observed to enhance awareness and highlight the dangerous affects of the corruption, besides urging all governments to join hands against corruption by creating awareness of the day and the prevailing issues around it.
- Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed team up for new Pak-Turk project11:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Accha’ makes it to Cambridge Dictionary11:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Virgin Atlantic launches direct flights for Pakistan next week11:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- PIA removed from EU Commission’s list of banned airlines10:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani responds to ‘hair loss’ lawsuit07:50 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Agha Ali celebrates birthday with family07:04 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Beautiful bond’ between Rahim Pardesi's wives sparks online ...09:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020